The platform of YouTube is enchanting for those who understand its importance. For years, YouTube has remained a great source of entertainment, but the story has taken a hype in the current age. A sense of positive competition and a platform to bring forward your creative idea has created a world within itself.
It is all about the dominancy of linstant youtube likes, dislikes, and viewer count. You have seen that whenever you visit any YouTube channel and open a video, you can see it is captioned with the following things: Video title, description of uploading, number of the subscriber, and two thumbs depicting likes and dislikes.
Usually, a viewer can see the likes and dislike count on the channel, but it is sometimes hidden too. Now, here the only question arises is, how can you hide the likes and dislikes count from your videos.
So the answer to this question can quintessentially be given in two ways:
In the first place, you need to remember that you can only change the settings and number of the subscribers and hide the likes and dislikes of the video you yourself have posted on your channel.
You need to follow these few steps in order to accomplish/achieve this:
- First, sign in to your channel on YouTube.
- Open the videos list on your channel and scroll down to the video whose likes and dislikes you want to change.
- Here you will find two options: Analytics and Edit Video.
- Click on the second option named Edit Video. As soon as you click, your YouTube studio will start loading.
- It will veer you to the page where you have fed in the information about your videos.
- From here, you can amend the settings of your own choice.
- You need to sign in to your official account.
- When you look at the top right of the screen, you will see your avatar. A way to your profile settings.
- Click that, and it will lead to the option you can avail yourself to hide likes and dislikes.
- Now, you need to choose the 'YouTube Studio' option from this very window.
- It will carry you to your dashboard containing every info of your content along with statistics about the views, likes, dislikes, and much more.
- Now on the sidebar, try to find the Videos option. You will find the sidebar on the left side of the page.
- Click on the videos section and go to the video where you want to hide likes and dislikes.
By using, either way, you can reach your desired video. Soon after you have reached it, click on the advanced settings option. The advanced settings may include license, recording date, the language of the video, and much more.
Scroll down until you find an option, namely "users can view the ratings for this video." Indigenously, this box is ticked. Now, if you want to hide your youtube likes and dislikes from other users, all you need is to tick this box and simply save these settings.
Now visit the desired video and check if it worked. It will definitely work. There will be no longer available info about the likes and dislikes count on that specific video. Also, not all the users on the platforms will be able to see this, which means your task has been accomplished.
Hiding likes and dislikes can sometimes become necessary to do. A person may, unfortunately, have plenty of dislikes for one or more videos, which may cause overall damage to his channel's reputation and rating.
In order to avoid such an unfortunate incident and to retain a good audience, it is better to hide the likes and dislikes count. You can do it by easily following the above-mentioned steps. This all will surely help you and your channel succeed in the long run for sure.